Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Getting a complex

I see that you've all been very supportive of Poly and his photographic pursuits at Flickr.  I appreciate that.  But I'm developing (pun intended) a slight complex since none of you ('cept Poly) have ever commented on any of my photos.  Did I miss something or does the saying really go, "Silence is the greatest form of flattery?"

I've posted lots of new photos in the past couple of days.  Go therefore and comment.

Also, here are two links to what Flickr considers "the most interesting" photos from my stream and Poly's stream.  (I think these links should always show the most current "interesting" photos, so save the links.)





Get the Live.com Holiday Page for recipes, gift-giving ideas, and more. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the "most interesting" streams. Immensely. Great work, guys!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Sorry...he just reminded me to comment.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home