Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm taking this show on the road

The comedy show continued this morning.  I got out of my car with my bagel and coffee.  I opened the trunk, got out my laptop and closed the trunk.  In order to get a good handle on the laptop, I put my bagel (in its paper bag), coffee and laptop back on the trunk.  The wind kicked up and knocked my bagel bag over...which then knocked over my coffee.  Thankfully, the coffee was on the downwind side of my laptop, but the sleeve of my sweater was not.  Did I mention that I JUST did laundry on Sunday?  Have I mentioned that I'm wearing a sweater that was dirty for a long time and I kept forgetting to wash it, so I was really excited to put it on this morning?

The inside of my wrist is sticky and probably will be for the rest of the day.  On the good side, it smells like White Chocolate Mocha latte.  But I have to crook my arm around to an uncomfortable position to benefit from that smell. 

I think the conclusion I'm reaching is that I need to start using my laptop bag.  It's just so heavy.  My old laptop was so small that it was far easier to just carry it around instead of lugging the whole bag and computer.  But until I regain my fine motor skills, I think I need the safety it provides.



View Athletes' Collections with Live Search. See it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home