Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, January 15, 2007

These are a few of my favorite Jews

I don't have time to come up with new words to the Julie Andrews' song from the "Sound of Music", but someone else did a lame version

When the boss yells,
When my food burns,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite Jews,
And then I don't feel so bad.

I wanted to put out a media alert that two of my favorite Jews will be on the Daily Show tonight, Jan. 15.  Jon Stewart (seeing as how it's his show, he's kinda always on it) will be talking to Josh Bernstein (my VERY favoritest Jew - yeah, yeah, excepting all those from the Bible), host of The History Channel's "Digging for the Truth."  His show starts back up next Monday and he's promoting a book.  So Josh is starting a publicity blitz for both.

And, oh, by the way, you should check out the new season of "Digging for the Truth."  If you like this blog, you'll love Josh's humor.

Mondays at 9:00 on The History Channel (that's 52 for me and mine).  It begins with a two hour special next Monday.  (But you've probably heard that before...)




Get free, personalized online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora. Try it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

And who's your favorite part Jew???

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home