Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

That's Harsh

So, there's a very polite young man who usually helps out in the Accounting department.  I guess he's on vacation this week because the young man who usually helps out on the other side of the building is over here.  I've been around when both of these young men are working over here and they are a laugh riot to listen to.  All they do is talk smack to each other about how much more one accomplishes than the other.  Beyond being hilarious, it's nice to see two teenage boys enthusiastic about office work.

Well today, the young man from the other side of the building said something that made me laugh, but I couldn't laugh out loud - I had to hold it in.  He just told The Whistler, "Dude.  You suck at whistling.  You're off-key.  And that's not even a song.  You should just hum."  The Whistler sounded so deflated when he said, "Are you serious?"  I wanted to pipe up and say, "Totally!"  But I just couldn't.  I doubt it will keep him from whistling, but it was one of those moments that I thought I had to share with you good people.




View Athletes' Collections with Live Search. See it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home