Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Horse N. Buggy Glimpses the Future

The world of VHS took a major step forward this week. I have to admit, the format has been lacking in new development for a while. It's nice to see someone is still thinking outside of the box. I bought a 3 pack of 8 hour Sony tapes not realizing the bonus that awaited me.

Sony has added... this is really good...

I'm overwhelmed...

Sony has given me a new ... way ... to ... label ... my ... tapes!!!!! [and the crowd goes wild!]

Instead of In addition to the old permanent sticker/label, Sony has created a new temporary type label. Functioning much like the ground-breaking Etch-a-Sketch technology, I can use any hard surface to write on the label (like my fingernail). When the content of the tape changes, I just rub my finger over the label and voila! the label is ... erased.

A-maz-ing.

I give this leading edge modification two thumbs up. This is just what VHS needed - a breath of fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home