Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sitting Pretty


Two enormous boxes greeted me in my foyer when I got home from work last night. YAY!! I ordered two leather chairs from overstock.com and they were delivered yesterday. Aren't they adorable? I've been searching high and low for a set of chairs to go in my living room. I wanted leather, but wasn't opposed to fabric covered chairs. I just couldn't seem to find a style that I really liked. I think these will fit in nicely with my futon and my beautimus sofa. I don't think I can find an image of the futon, but here's a photo of the sofa taken in Stinky Garbage Trailer. I also got my coffee and end tables from overstock.com. I looked for photos but they don't seem to have any in stock right now. I'm happy with my chair purchases. And the best thing, okay two best things were no shipping cost (some Valentine's Day special, so I saved the regular $2 shippping charge) and these chairs didn't require any assembly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the chairs!!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home