Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hump Day Photo


This is the first photo that convinced me to use slide film. I had heard that it captured colors better than print film, but didn't understand what that meant. After seeing the results of this roll of film, I was HOOKED. I switched to slide film and only use print film for very special occasions.

As with most of my river/marsh shots, this was taken from Roomie's parents' dock. Before you get the wrong impression, they use a neighborhood dock. That sailboat does not belong to them. It used to belong to their neighbor. He has since sold the boat. I love that the name of the boat is "Saltshaker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home