Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Movin' In

Welp, all my stuff is officially in my house now. Back in November, I went to Stinky Garbage Trailer to get the last load of things out of the house. The Doctor and I packed my Dad's van full and headed back home. Just as we were about 3 exits North of Stinky Garbage Trailer, the van died. Seeing...

I began this post on Monday but it bored me too much to finish it. I was going to write about how Daddy and I finally unloaded the van after 3 months. Then Daddy decided that he wanted to build show shelves in my garage. I was going to tell you how nervous I was about these shelves. Would they look trashy?

But by the time I got home on Monday evening, Daddy was putting the finishing touches on them. They don't look store bought, but they don't look horendous either. They are very solid. Nothing funny to report here. Keep moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home