Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Uh...Not So Much

You Are Big Bird

Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."
The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

I thought I was the grumpiest person. And trust me, you don't want to see me ride a unicycle! "Super Duper Flooper?" I'd rather be "Sensational." :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

I actually agree with this one, though I wanted to pick getting tickled and imagining as my hobbies.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!
You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you
You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil
How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

9:13 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

I want to read more blog postings about bottle caps and pigeons!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

I can't promise pigeons, but bottle caps I can! Lemme find my collection and I'll get one up there today. It may still be in a box.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! and not me.

You Are Elmo

Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do!

You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing.

You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you.

How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"

1:30 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Innocent? No. But everyone does adore you. I'm sure plenty of middle aged women love you!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Affie... I was Bert, too!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

No wonder we're related!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

In very big letters my word verf says "ibbim"

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Bert too..but that logical, don't let your emotions rule you thing..yeah, I wish.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home