Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Silly Quiz Time

I love these silly quizzes but rarely find them any more. Well, I found this one over on P. June's blog and couldn't resist taking it. Now I can't resist posting the result. It cracks me up in so many ways (which I will enumerate below).

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

1. "People will stop and watch you when you appear?" Uh, only because they think I'm going to do something funny like fall down or start River Dancing.
2. "Random violence?" When was the last time I hit any of y'all?
3. "My power?" I just told Kimi the other night that I try to use my power for good rather than for evil. But honestly, I haven't felt very powerful since my "power shoes" broke a few years ago. I haven't been able to find a good pair of "power shoes" since.
4. "Dominant state: performing" Whoa. OK, so that one's right.
5. Lighting in general. We were driving in a very bad lightning storm the other night. Kimi was freaked out. I was not. Perhaps this is why. I am lightning. I don't scare myself (except when I look in the mirror, especially while River Dancing).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked that one. There are TONS of these silly things on that site. Im addicted.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Whatever...they must not have had moonlight or darkness as an option.

You Are Sunshine:
Soothing and calm
You are often held up by others as the ideal
But too much of you, and they'll get burned
You are best known for: your warmth
Your dominant state: connecting

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HnB, good to know you're not scared of yourself.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also sunshine but that can't be right.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are Wind

Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you
You are best known for: your wrath
Your dominant state: commanding

Riiiiiiight.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Well, I seem to remember a certain someone declaring, "If T's not hungry, nobody eats."

Oh wait, that was me.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

At least your theme song can now be "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I like that song :o)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home