Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, July 31, 2006

States of Mind

Things that Make Me Happy
  • Having a garage when the sky is dumping rain by the bucketful.
  • Knowing that my pants are a little bit looser this week than the week before.
  • Getting most of my woefully late Thank You cards done and out.
  • The return of GSAM.
  • Getting rid of 2 quarts of ice cream at GSAM.
  • Working with new people in service.
  • Getting a goofy voicemail message from an old friend.

Things that Don't Make Me Happy
  • No email.
  • Shopping for a bra with a creepy man next to me.
  • Not being able to leave a bad movie because I didn't know how the friend I was with would react.
  • The effects of GSAM. ('nuff said)
  • Losing two awesome people from my bookstudy.
  • Exercising.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the flip side, maybe you can take comfort in the fact that your two awesome people will be joyful received into my little bitty book study... maybe? huh?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

I miss my garage! I am soaking wet with garage envy...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

As if you'll get to enjoy them! (said in a not mean way...)

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home