Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Nekkid as a Jaybird*

I'm at work and I feel naked. You may think I feel that way because it is still 68 degrees in my office and I'm shivering. But that is not the case, I actually remembered to bring a sweatshirt in today and wore socks. No, I feel naked because I left my cellphone at home. On GSAM day.

Just a note that you won't be able to reach me through my regular number until after 4. Although, I'm going to investigate forwarding that number to my Nextel (which I didn't charge last night). So, no calls or text messages please. Only email today. Thanks.

* Another Southernism for Book Reader's collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Haha! Funny that you mention that book reader! I went to service this morning at my service mom's house and she saw the same special and cleaned my cell phone against my wishes.

Oh yeah, my word verf. is SO a word in some language. Probably Spanish with that "j"

And this time is says "zilmot" kinda like Wilmont Proviso...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home