Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Entertaining the Troops

You all know I'm full of it, right? I want to clear this up right now. When I tell stories involving people I love, I'm gonna embellish to make it funnier. So if you read a story I've written about you and I've put thoughts into your head during the retelling that were not originally there, please see the humor in it. Or if make you look a little goofier than you really were, it's all for the entertainment of my readers. Understand that I do the same to myself. I mean you've all read the ham story, right? Know that I would never retell that story with one of you as the main character. That kind of embarrassment is reserved only for me.

Poor T use to have to put up with this all the time and she still loves me...right?

Love to all my peeps,
HnB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sho' nuff!

And i don't think i know the ham story...???

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home