Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome Newbies

I think there may be a couple of new people skulking about. Kimi Stewart is prostelitizing about my blog and how funny I am. Well, let's just get this out of the way: I will never live up to the hype. I have my moments, but the vast majority of this blog is filled with hackneyed drivel.

The second thing you need to know is: Lurkers are creepy. If you find yourself reading the blog on a fairly regular basis, please give me a shout out by leaving a comment. Call me names, ask me to update more frequently, tell me how much funnier you'd be if you had your own blog, whatever - just comment.

Third, and most important of all: Don't be offended by your blog nickname. It's a badge of honor, wear it proudly. Of course, if you never comment, you won't get a nickname. So ... no badge for you. Your loss.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so's you know Im reading...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Welcome Wartney. I like that Brooklyn accent you adopted in your comment.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to make a correction: HnB really IS as funny as all the hype. She's brilliantly funny in fact. I've told other friends of mine that quite recently.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

T, your check is in the mail...

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..good deal

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home