Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh, We're Playing THOSE Kinds of Games!

You can pretty much ignore everything I wrote in my last post. It turns out I was an unwitting pawn in a little email game. The second guy who asked me what kinds of games we are going to play was setting me up. It looks like I didn't give him enough credit, a mistake I do not mean to duplicate.

I got your number now.

Bring. It. On.

(I will admit, though, that it took a tag team to outwit me.)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..that's really funny

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see someone outwit you! Impossibility. Oh by the way, we have a project...

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course I had to go back and look at the evite to see who set you up!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

He hasn't actually responded to the Evite yet. He's been communictating with me by email.

I was going to say that you probably don't know him. But he's in "My English Cousin's" congregation and you know everyone, so there's a decent chance that you do. ("My English Cousin" is a nickname I've been kicking around for your English photographer friend. My mother's maiden name was the same as hers so I'm taking liberty with the family relationship.)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Kimi, it was you and him that outwitted me. If he hadn't confessed to yanking my chain, I would have had no idea.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HnB will find a way to make Anyone her cousin..even if they have an Indian last name ;o)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Our family relationship is tracable, at least on my side. On your side, I figure I'll take your mother's word for it.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your English Cousin will love her nickname. Didn't realize the "shared" history.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i reckon she knows what she's talking about...(my mom that is)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home