Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Usin' the SkyMiles!

With all the talk about Delta possibly going out of business, I've been very worried about the almost 200K SkyMiles I've racked up. Welp, worry no more. I'm going to California twice this year. Once to leave for a cruise at the end of the year. But before that, I'm heading out to see Sporty Nice for her convention.

I'm very excited. It's always fun to travel, make new friends and catch up with old friends. (Not that at this precise moment I have much to catch up with Sporty Nice on.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is the convention? I still have a round trip ticket left from the whole wendy's airtran deal

2:28 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Well listen now, I'd like to go to Ireland at some point in the future...

5:18 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Well, I've got a cruise in December. Then I've possibly got Hawaii scheduled for the spring of next year. But you've got China and Japan around the same time. I can't go to Ireland without T. So she has to start saving up for it. Kimi will want to go. That would be a nice little foursome. But August/September is the best time to go to Ireland and I doubt you'll be able to fit that in. Let's chat, shall we.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home