Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Third Best City for Swingles

Forbes Magazine rated San Francisco the third best city for singles in 2006. According to Roomie, it is, 'the most immoral place he's ever been'. He was there for not quite 48 hours and never wants to return. (I'm guessing that he didn't leave his heart there.)

Infectious Laughter and I visited the Bay City several years ago for a few days. All I can say is that we must not have been to the same places Roomie went. We thought it was a lovely city, though I'm sure I would soon tire of all the open gayness if I lived there.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does infectious laughter=dementia turtle? i would certainly think so save the san fransisco bit.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh OH... i know who infectious laughter is... yeah. we're related.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh OH... i know who infectious laughter is... yeah. we're related.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

You're as bad as your brother... Aunt Shirley missed you on Sunday.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have an Aunt Shirley...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Ask Kimi, she'll explain it to you.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess roomie doesn't go to midtown.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ever in SanFrancisco again, go kayaking. Awesome!! And hiking in Muir Woods. Tell roomie that.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Who's out where? I did tell him to go to Muir Woods. He said that was one of the best things he saw/did.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

???????

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home