Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, April 17, 2006

I hate Georgia in the Spring Time

Everybody sing it with me. I haaaattte Jor-ja inthe (beat) Spriiiiiiiiinnnnng Time!

My nose is running, my throat is sore, I'm choking on my own muscus, I have a tickle in my throat, I'm sneezing... and I didn't sleep well last night. Last time this happened to me, I went to a 24 hour pharmacy. The lady pharmacist on duty gave me a great cocktail of drugs that dried me up and opened me up. (I didn't understand the difference, but it worked.) I went back this morning. A different pharmacist talked me into buying the "Quil" cocktail. "Day Quil" during the day and "Ni Quil" for the...night (surprise, surprise).

Let me tell you. They should rename this "Day Quil" to "Don't Bother Quil." I'm still sneezing and blowing my nose as if I haven't taken anything. I just took my second dose. Maybe the first one had already worn off and this one will really kick in. I doubt it. Worst of all, I forgot to buy lotiony tissue this morning. So I'm stuck using a roll of toilet paper from the office bathroom. My nose is already raw.

This is not my best day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home