Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I bought new underwear

I'm getting slack from certain readers that I haven't updated in a while. Well, you know what? I've been busy. Besides Good Soup Friday (and work), the most exciting thing I've done recently is buy new underwear.

And honestly, I'm amazed at how it makes me feel. I mean, they're not much more than glorified granny panties, but they feel nice. No holes. No ridin' up. I think I'm walking taller.


There. Is that what you wanted to read?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you have the new threads last Friday? Cuz really, I thought you were walking tall.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Nope, but I had culled all my holey underwear by then...thus the need to buy more.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know what? I have been busy too. Yet, I have still found time to check for new blogs about 5,000 times a day! Alright?! Some of us depend on these seemingly insignificant updates for a little laugh or smile.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of us (except for me) could stand to walk a little taller i think. Is that all this family needs is new undies? I'm sure your pop can find some at a garage sale and bargain his way down to a few rubles.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

methinks someone should switch to decaf.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home