Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Housekeeping

No, not REAL housekeeping, blog housekeeping. As if I, the one who still owns Stinky Garbage Trailer, have any room to talk about real housekeeping.

I want to remind everyone that the little links at the end of each post, labeled "0 comments," are there for you to add your own witty comment to my blog. While I enjoy receiving your emails and text messages, I would also enjoy an occasional comment or 10. See, that way, people who stumble over this blog don't think that all my friends are imaginary. I guess I could start leaving comments for myself using random names. Are you going to force me to do that?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza last night must have given you the jibblies. Have you not yet recovered???

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, a personal e-mail message once in a while might motivate me to do this more. I read more than you realize.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohh, burn!! (flashbacks to high school)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home