Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Look Look Look

The world needs to dance. So sayeth MC Hammer. He's started a new blog to go along with his new album. To quote Teh Hammer:

"I will bridge the gaps through music, video, blogs, melody and dance. We will communicate one with another. ... The engine and power of the movement is the blog. The blog will allow us to link hand in hand, one to another. ... Through the blog I will eliminate sensationalism. You will have access to my many thoughts and truly get to know me without an intermediate. ... This is the revolution and it is on demand. There is no stopping this movement and you can't contain it. ... We will dance.There will be many steps in this dance. Learn the movements. Respect my get down."

Wow. I just want to make you laugh, maybe I'm not aiming high enough.

I am Horse N. Buggy. Respect my get down.

It's Hammer Time Peanut Butter and Jelly Time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer!!! I'm getting all teary-eyed thinking about hammer pants and everyone saying "u can't touch this" and thinking they were so very clever.

wasn't he on surreal life?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home