Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF!

Evidently, I'm planning to start my weekend a little early. This morning, I thought my purse was a little heavy, but I went on about my business. I got to the office, opened my purse to pull out my glasses and what did I see? A bottle of Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. TGIF, indeed.

Why am I carrying a bottle of hard lemonade around in my purse? Because I live in a three story house. I took my dinner up to my bedroom last night. I have had these drinks in my frig for a couple of months. I decided to have one last night. But with my laptop in one hand and my dinner in the other, I had no way to carry it. The only way to take it upstairs was to put it in my purse. Once I was upstairs and watching TV, I completely forgot that it was in my purse.

Looks like my after lunch meeting just got more interesting...or less since I'll probably sleep through it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lush...

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home