Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weather Update

I keep forgetting that the weather on my trip isn't going to be like the weather we've been having here.  I'm planning my clothes as if I'm spending the next three weeks around here.  So I finally got online to look at the weather forecast for the first part of our trip:

Day 1 - 48, Partly Cloudy
Day 2 - 54, Partly Cloudy
Day 3 - 54, Rain
Day 4 - 53, Rain and Wind
Day 5 - 57, Cloudy

First, I'm not too happy about all the "cloudy".  Second, I've got to rethink the layering.  I'm taking a fleece pullover that should suffice as a jacket.  But I wasn't really thinking I'd wear it.  I guess I will.  I HATE jackets!  I may have to pack a few sweaters, two.  The only problem is that all my sweaters are black.  That's a nice cheery color.  And it matches my "hi i'm an american" white sneakers so well...

[and now a word from our sponsors...]


Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home