Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, February 26, 2007

2 Mondays

(I tried to post this earlier today, but it didn't take...)

What separates me from Asia? 2 Mondays. Wow. I can't believe that I've only got two weeks of work left until I leave.

I am nervous about going because I've been having a lot of digestive trouble this month. Thankfully, what I know as Chinese and Japanese food over here seems to be easy on my system. But I have no idea what the real cuisine will do. I will probably buy a bottle of soy sauce and keep it in my pocket the whole trip. If the only thing on the menu I recognize is rice, I will be ready to eat it.

Have soy sauce, will travel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rice! I bet Affie wishes she were going.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting! Have a great time!!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home