Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hospitals Lead to Sickness

So, I spent the weekend with my mother in the hospital and now I'm sick.  Does that seem right to you? 

I woke up Monday morning with a raging head cold.  Two days later, I'm just about to finish off my first bottle of cold medicine and first box of tissues.  I just got back from Walgreens (my favorite store) to pick up two more bottles of cold medicine (daytime and nighttime variations) and another box of Puffs with lotion.

The bad thing is that I usually don't get in front of these things and they will linger for a while into a real infection.  I don't have time for this cold to linger into an infection.  I am going to Asia in 1 month, 2 days and 3 hours.  I will not be sick in Japan.  I was sick on a vacation once.  It wasn't fun.




Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows LiveT Spaces friends list. Check it out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick on vacation STINKS! It's happened to me twice (both on wedding-related trips oddly enough).

Plus the tail-end of our last Ireland excursion..flying when you're sick is even worse..

So get better!! :o)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

It always happens to me. Stomach flu in New York was lovely.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

I hope you are feeling better this week and that we hear something from you.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Guess who's back but can't post becuase she can't sign in becuase she forgot her username!?!

ME!!! Mehsha!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home