Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My feet reek

I don't know what to do.  But dang!  My feet stank bad.  I hope my new "wicking" socks help cut down on some of that odor or else poor Sporty Nice ain't gonna know what hit her.  At this point, I seriously fear how my clothes are gonna smell after being locked up in a suitcase with my shoes for hours.  I may have to adopt a French accent.




Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear this works. Put coffee in your shoes over night or longer. It neutralizes the odor. Just don't use mocha coffee or you'll be craving chocolate all day.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home