Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My evenings are planned out

I've got one stop to make at Walmart.  I may do this at lunch today.  Nothing big, just returning a couple of shirts.

This evening I'm heading off to Wolf Camera for a quick look around.  I desperately need a spongy camera strap.  I had one once on a camera that was stolen.  It's the only thing I miss from that gear.  I'm also going to check out the prices of monopods.  I have always wanted one and if I'm going to get one, now is the time.  Then I'm stopping by Walgreens because my day wouldn't be complete if I didn't. 

Tomorrow evening I'm getting my hair cut.  Friday evening I'm packing. 

Either tonight or tomorrow, probably both, I'll do final laundry.  Hopefully, I will get all this done so that I don't really have anything to do on Saturday evening except relax.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home