Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This One's For the Polyglot

I found a link that seemed intereting at first, but then just began to drone on and on. Then I thought, "Hey, The Polyglot would love this!" Not that I'm saying The Polyglot drones on and on. I'm just saying that the subject matter is right up his alley, or in this case, aisle.

Link for Poly (and maybe Bookie).

Link for the rest of you (but probably not Mehsha).

2 Comments:

Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Not you because you would probably think it is super boring.

And I don't think I Dunno knows about the blog. If he does, he doesn't know he's I Dunno.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

McSweeney was something Poly sent me months ago...I've been reading various things off and on

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home