Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

This Just In....

Coming to you live from the middle of the weekend...is...an update!

I thought I'd give you a little update on how the weekend is going. T's here! Yay! We had dinner with Mandy Moore last night. Then Mandy Moore came over and we watched a movie, looked at photographs and talked for hours. I really really like that Mandy Moore, but I think I may have to change her name to Bridget Jones. It just suits her better.

Anyway, we're about to head out for bookstudy, service and then we're gonna take T out back and shoot her. It should be a thoroughly enjoyable day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Out back and shoot her? That sounds like what we do out here, only there are real guns and lots of running involved and being in a church parking lot...I should start telling some of String-bean Andy's stories.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh noooo! Poor T! Of course, if she had the good soup last night, she might appreciate being shot!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home