Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Six Degrees of Horse N. Buggy

My First Blog, "My Opinion Counts"
T started "Ponderer of the Immense"

My Second Blog, "Private. Do Not Forward."

My Third Blog, "Me and My Imaginary Friends"
The Polyglot started "Foreign Words"
Affable Olive started "Shmear on Bagels in the Other O.C."
Mehsha started "The Mehsha Massacre"
Book Reader started "Tomorrow is Another Day"

Sometime after I started my third blog, but not directly as a result of it, Wartney P. June started "Life ... in a nutshell."

There are now links to all these fabulous ramblings on my sidebar. Read til your heart's content. (But you should understand that your heart is never content - you always want more updates!)

Kimi, Jules, Hoops, T, you're making me look bad. All of these people came to my blog through The Polyglot. Why is he more inspiring than I am? And Hoops, I'm specifically calling you out on this one. I know you gots plenty o funny to share. (Though I don't know why I would expect you to keep up a blog when you can't find the time to even comment on mine. But don't you, like, DO "webstuff" for a living?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

Decided to do another, too. Perhaps I'll become a blogging addict.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry..i didn't follow. Honest.

How am I making you look bad? By not having a blog?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Oh, plenty of us have blogs. I spend minimum two or three hours with the ones existing right now. No more blogs.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Affie, maybe you should spend more time updating your own blog and less time reading ours. ;-)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Hey! I've done well this week. Two already and I posted one a few hours ago. I don't sit at the compy all day long...wait, that's a lie...

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went back & read some of my old blog.

It was exhausting.

Hmmm.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Exhausting? I re-read the whole thing last week (including the comments). It was a blast. It made me miss Alyssa over here.

I especially loved reading our two perspectives on the same events.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home