Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

You've Been Busy Readers

As you all know, I track the traffic on this here blog. I meant to congratulate y'all that on July 25th you set a record for activity, something like 54 page views. Well forget that. YESTERDAY y'all set a new record - 75 page views! On a Tuesday. With The Polyglot out of town. I'm so proud of you. (We won't mention that I add to the total number of page views when I add my comments to yours.)

We've got an active little community here and I like it!

I should mention that it's usually T who puts us over the top. On both record setting days, she was reading and commenting on several days worth of postings. See how powerful you are T? (I guess she won't see that until next week when she reads again.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

To "T" -

are you a.k.a Agent 99?

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To p.june

Yes!!!

And what would your "handle" be?

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Maybe I DO have the power....hmmmm..

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woops..that was me, not anonymous.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Well, I know I was off and on like 10 times. It's those quizes you know it.

Is "zeyin" a new slang verb? My word verf says "imzeyin"

12:17 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

P.S.- How do you check the traffic on your blog? I'm very intrested in learning this.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

To Agent 99 (which I like better than just "t") -

guess. ;-)


p. june

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to p. june

Hairspray?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

You guessed it! ;-)

Though, ask Affie, that doesn't really apply anymore.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or shall I say Hairspray! Never mind the question mark...i found your link. It IS you! Cool beans! I'll mosey over to your site...

Unless of course, we keep conversing here. HnB, just IMAGINE how that would boost your traffic...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home