Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Meeting T

After shooting T, we went to the meeting. YaY! T stayed for my meeting! I was very proud of the congregation. They were all very welcoming. I noticed that in many cases that when I couldn't get around to introduce T to a particular person, they took the initiative and introduced themselves.

After the meeting we went to Golden Corral with two couples, Bridget Jones, A Woman Like That and her husband (Benjie?). Benjie's sister and a friend were also "in town" (up from the southside) and at dinner. Another young brother and his mom showed up later, too. It was a nice group and the food was much better than I expected it to be.

I was really glad that T got to meet so many people from my new congregation. I was disappointed that she didn't get to spend time with Kimi and The Polyglot, but there will be time for that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home