Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Books and T

Saturday night T and I hung out at Barnes and Noble. We looked through several photo books including one on Ireland (imagine that) and one of aerial photography. I looked through one that was already on my amazon.com wishlist and decided that I would go ahead and buy it from amazon. (Isn't that bad?)

I did buy a lovely set of Cloud notecards. The problem inherent in notecards is that I only buy cards that I really like. If I received one of these from someone, I would be ecstatic. But I don't want to waste them on someone who won't genuinely appreciate them. So if you ever receive one of these cards from me, know that you're really really really special to me and act like you're thrilled with the image on the card.

I also bought these two books:

Adventures in Ocean Exploration by Bob Ballard
Images of Movie Stars (even though there's only one photo with Bing in the background)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's my card?

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home