Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rhymin' About Good Soup

Next week is cancelled, but this week is shaping up to be a good group. For good soup. Bring your whole troup. For good soup. We even got a cute coop. For good soup. We'll all take a big poop. From good soup.

Sorry, I started writing about the good group, realized that it rhymed with good soup and it just kinda went from there. I normally do not write poetry (if that's what this is) about bowel movements.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Escalante said...

Hopefully no one will get the croup...

Or get lost on the loop....

shoop shoop

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

touching poetry! The poop reference is appropriate, all things considered.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

It is though! I think you should look into getting that published. It would work well in one of those books that you can buy at B&N for sitting on the toilet.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

I made a post on one of my old blogs about how people seem to decorate their bathrooms with my photos. I can list several people who have bought my work specifically to hang within view of their pooper. I've thought about creating a tagline for my work - "Photos to crap to."

Now you're telling me that my poetry is "crappy," too.

Well, at least my work "moves you."

3:53 PM  
Blogger Affable Olive said...

Momma is making some sort of cookie variety to bring to good soup tomorrow to go with ice cream (or whatever we might have), just so ya know

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home