Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Russian Week!!!

Crazy Ivan says it's time to go crazy nuts over everything Russian! (Hey look... Crazy Ivan is an anagram for Czary Ivan.) I've been listening to a very basic podcast for Russian language. While it is too remedial for me, each episode is short and kinda entertaining. I thought I'd link the website for anyone (not The 'Glot) who wants to learn how to say the basics in Russian.

http://speakrussian.blogspot.com

(It's unfortunate that the most recent lesson teaches you how to say Happy Birthday. Start with Lesson 1.)

Paka!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anagrams... I love anagrams!

Mother in law anagrams to "Woman Hitler"

Snooze Alarm: "Alas, No More Z's"

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home