Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, July 23, 2007

MAJOR SHOUT OUT!

Frommer.com has a group on Flickr.  You add your photo and tag it to tell where it was taken in your travels.  If Frommer.com (my all-time favorite travel books) writes a post related to your image, they just might use it.  I've been dumping China and Japan photos in the group like crazy recently.  They're using my Great Wall photo right now!!!

How cool is that?  Word to the HnB.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]


See what you're getting into…before you go there. Check it out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"shupercool"

That's how cool it is :)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just actually looked at the link. The reality is even cooler than anticipated :D

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home