Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Technology, Ain't it a Crazy Thing?

Sometimes I scare myself with how much of a techno-geek I am.  Then I read stories about people who are even more techno-geeky than I.

How fabulous that a single story combines the tech buzz words: segway, iPhone, podcast, and TWiT.  By extension you should also include digital photo and blog since that's how this grandfather communicated his story to the world.

Then add to your list of buzz words the fact that I found this story through: an RSS feed of various blogs I like to read, aggregated by Google Reader, which I have set up as a widget on my iGoogle homepage.

Crazy.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool grandfather...

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home