Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My friend, a guy named Bill

Bill O. Sale!

I just faxed the Bill of Sale for Stinky Garbage Trailer to Redneck Woman to sign.  Again, don't you love the modern age?  I faxed the Bill of Sale.  We didn't shake hands like simple folk used to do.  I guess I haven't told y'all that I'd made the sale.  Yes, as her name implies, she is a redneck.

It's really not a sale.  I'm actually subsidizing her redneck lifestyle.  She's paying me just slightly (and I do mean slightly) over half of what I still owe on the mortgage.  I'm just chalking it up to youthful indiscretion, sowing my wild oats in Redneckville, kicking it up caravan style. 

She tried to talk me down today.  She claimed that she saw another trailer that she liked better for less money in another park.  But then she told me that she wants to live in this park.  I just couldn't take her counter-offer.  So she caved and came back up to our previously agreed upon too-low-to-be-real sales price. 

Here's my fix.  She wants to meet on Saturday to give me the cashier's check.  I've still got a few random things in the house that I need to get rid of.  How am I going to get them out?  Daddy has a truck, but I need someone to help me load up the truck on Saturday before Redneck Woman gets there.  Any takers?

Part of me is holding my breath to see if this thing really goes through.  The park has to approve her tenant application.  They are under new management, but I don't think they will turn her down. 

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



See what you're getting into…before you go there. Check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what time? I may be able to do it that afternoon.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home