Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last Call

I spent today packing and making sure I have everything I want to bring with me. I've got more stuff than I wanted to bring, but I don't know how to cull it down. If it weren't going to be so stinking cold, I would be OK. Not counting what I'm going to wear on the plane, here's what I've packed:

4 pair of pants
3 mock turtlenecks
2 t-shirts
3 regular shirts that can be worn alone or over a mock t-neck
3 sweaters
1 pair of shoes
1 skirt

That's just not a lot of clothes. But I've also got all kinds of over the counter meds, travel accessories, and snacks. Oh well.

Kimi Stewart took us to dinner at Thai last night. I was so tired that I feel like I ripped her off by being poor company. I hope she will forgive me.

Service was kinda a bust this morning. I wanted to get by to a few of my calls. Like a moron, I left my call book at home. A cool sister asked me to go on her study with her. That would have been really nice except that the study was really far away and she wasn't home. We made tried a couple of my calls, but they either weren't home or didn't come to the door. I'm afraid that one of them is blowing me off. That's her choice.

I ate lunch with my Mama. She's so funny.

My neighborhood is normally very quiet. But not tonight. Someone in the building behind me is having a big party. The guests sound completely drunk (or redneck). They alternate between indoors and outdoors. It's pretty annoying on this of all nights when I need to sleep.

I sent out some emails to people to get their mailing addresses. If you didn't receive a request, I was able to figure out your address using my mammoth brain and the interweb.

I'm going to try to update from afar, but I'm not sure often I will be able to.

Seriously...should I call the cops on these people? They're out of control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home