Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy times ahead

I wanted to warn y'all right now that I got busy times a-coming. This week I'm in training for three days - offsite. Then I've got the District Convention this weekend. Next week, I'm heading out of town for more (really offsite) training. I'll be near Boston, so I'm also going to spend the weekend up there. Never been to Boston, should be fun-ish.

So if you don't hear from me much, don't get worried. I will hopefully have stuff to write about after the weekend in Boston.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love Boston! So much to do and see and a lot of it is free. I don't know how you feel about tours, but I'd recommend the Duck Tour. On land & through the water, quack quack quack!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home