Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Da Peeples is Searching For Me

I track the traffic on my blog. When someone posts as "Anonymous," I check out the time they commented and then see if I can tell who it was by their ISP. (This works especially well when instead of getting an ISP, I get a specific IP address, oh like the one at a certain place of business where two of my readers work.)

Anyway, I noticed that people have been hitting my site as a result of web searches they've done. It's always fun to see what combination of terms makes people land on my blog. The most interesting one in recent history is ... actually there are two: "lance crackers adam corolla" and "single jew josh bernstein." Somebody out there thinks like me. Run and hide.

4 Comments:

Blogger Affable Olive said...

Scary. Those are some off the wall searches...oh and it wasnt my head that hit the floor, but that was about all that didn't. It was injured in a previous fall 17 years ago and I still haven't recovered. I was just sore for a day, no fancy colored bruises like expected. I'm very much fine. No worries. Those musta been some cushy hardwoods. And I'm the first?! How special. The first to fall on horse n. buggy's floor with use of slippery rug. Leave it to the clumsy one. I'll just have to make a mental note to avoid the evil rug in the future and spread the word about its existence. It's got it in for me. I didn't want to go surfing.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you figured out who this is??

12:55 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

Is anonymous challenging me to figure out who they are or who was doing the searches? If the challenge is to figure out who they are...all I can tell is that they're in Canada. That stumps me. I don't think I know anyone in Canada. Do I?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's too funny!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home