Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Anonymous Needs a Name

I usually give people nicknames based on things that have happened or conversations I've had with them. I don't have a wealth of those things to draw on with you. So, we could also do some variation of your name or what it sounds like.

Hmmm. Anonymous' name doesn't rhyme with anything. Anonymous' name means "soft and gentle." Um, I'm thinking no on that, unless we called her "Fluffy" just to annoy her. :-)

Yep, that's it, Fluffy Olive. Or Affable Olive. Yeah, I think I like Affable Olive better. And with this, I'd like to welcome Affable Olive as a reader to my blog!

By the way, Affable Olive's aunt's name means "soft-haired, youthful." Soft-haired? How can a name mean that? But then again, my mother's name means "strange one or stranger." But it's OK to talk to her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I like Fluffy better. I'm using Fluffy on my blog.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Horse N. Buggy said...

StrongFluffy?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I love it... maybe just StrongFluff

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do i get to pick one or what? Strongfluff sounds stupid polyglot.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home