Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't be grossed out

The house ain't gonna be spotless tonight. I will clean up a little bit when I get home, but I have a headache and won't stress out over it. On top of Roomie's normal cooking mess, there is mess left over from last weekend that I haven't gotten around to yet. I did at least load the dishwasher this morning, so I will unload it. I guess I'll really only have to wipe the counters and sweep the floor. That won't take too long. I just won't get to the living room.

So if you sit on the floor in the living room tonight, wear black pants (with no buttons or metal thingies) and wiggle around. That would help me clean my living room floor.

I bought a new tablecloth so that I can hopefully always keep a clean one on the table. But I'm not going to iron the new one...deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home