Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, November 05, 2007

We like this spot


We like this spot
Originally uploaded by horsenbuggy

We are the Queen Bunny. We like this spot. We decree that we will sit in this pleasant spot and generate royal turds. When we vacate this spot, you, our loyal human subject, will remove the royal turds. Make it so.

So, the until last evening, the pattern was that the rabbit would come out of her cage, run around exploring the room and then get back in her cage to sit. She seems to hit a lull around 3:00 where I guess she naps. But since she doesn't actually lay down, I'm not certain that she is asleep. She is definitely hunkered down and relaxed.

Well, last night and again tonight, she decided that she would relax in that spot under my coffee table. I realized that she was extremely comfortable. I am not too worried about rabbit turds, they are very easy to clean up. But I am worried that she will get comfy enough in this spot to relieve her bladder. THAT I'm not cleaning up. I would just throw away the rug and I like that rug.

So, yesterday I made her go back in her cage when it was clear that she was no longer going to run around. I did the same thing again tonight. On the one hand, I want her to like my place enough to run around. On the other hand, I don't want her to like it so much that she treats it like her personal toilet. It's a delicate balance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you diaper a bunny?

love the photo.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is generally a difficult balance to find with pets... our pup gets it now that our house is not his bathroom.

my sis-in-law is coming to sit with me today and is bringing their pup.... I am not so sure HE will get it... since he does use their house as a potty....

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home