Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Home But Hiding

It is the one day of the year when people come to our homes while we hide inside and pretend not to be home.  I haven't had any Halloween visitors since moving into my new place.  Since the neighborhood is over 70% sold out now, I'm curious if this year will be any different.  There still are not any children in my building, but I think there are a couple of kids somewhere in the neighborhood.  Well, they won't be getting any candy from me.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately, we haven't had any kids come by our house in years and years. We do, however, keep our black cats inside the house just in case.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn't have any visitors last year. Im not sure if this year will be different. There are 2 families with kids who live in the building next to us who were not here last year... so it's possible. I will play the cancer card and let mom or Robert answer the door.....

or not.

:-)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home