Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We have so much to catch up on...

Hi folks. I've been traveling for the past two weeks. I would like to catch you up on events. My logical nature demands that I tell my stories in chronological order. But my artistic side (or maybe just my lazy side) wants to begin with the freshest news. I'm going to throw caution to the wind and tell you my stories in whatever order they come to me (but with a quick run down first).

Two weeks ago: I was at our office in Dallas to begin our software conversion.
Two weekends ago: I was at the Grand Canyon.
Last week: I spent the first two days in Vegas and flew home on hump day. I worked in my office for two days.
This past weekend: I drove to Helen after work for Oktoberfest. I came home today (Sunday, at least for a few more minutes it is still Sunday).

Stories to follow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you have a lot of laundry to do.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home