Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

If a picture is worth 1,000 words...

Then I had 5,000 words published in the local paper last week.

I checked the website for the paper but didn't see any of my photos.  So I thought that they didn't like my photos.  I even forgot to check the paper when it showed up at my house.  But when I got to work yesterday, a coworker informed me that my photos had been published.  YAY!  The coworker brought his copy of the paper in to the office today and he hung it in my office.  On my office walls, I now have my full page of published photos and a big chart outlining how the database tables for a program relate to each other.  Totally chic.

So, I'm now a published photographer.  I haven't been paid for the photos yet, but I was published.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeet

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home