Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Clarification

I wanted to clarify the last paragraph of the post I made earlier about I Dunno.  After reviewing that post, I realized that it may seem like I was referring only to male friends in that last paragraph.  I wasn't.  Even though I started out talking about my male friends, my brain transitioned to all my old friends that I don't see on a regular basis any more.  So when I wrote about my friend on a different continent, in a different hemisphere, I was talking about the African Hag, not her husband (who was kinda my friend before they married, but not the kind of close friend that I was talking about).  But, you all knew that, right?

[ok, back to our sponsors...]





More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home