Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sorry, I Lied

I told you good people that I would not make another soccer post until next week.  Well, I lied.  I just read one of the funniest articles and I had to post a link to it.  The article is a collection of quotes made over the last three years by Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager who just up and quit. 

I've seen that people in the press refer to Mourinho as "the special one," but I never understood that reference.  This collection of quotes not only explained it, it had me cracking up at how arrogant one person can be (and how bad one man can be at making up metaphors).

Please read this even if you hate my soccer postings.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hafta come back later to read the rest but hilarious thus far...

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home