Me and My Imaginary Friends

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Now this is more like it

I got a more familiar spam message today.

[begin spam]

Dear Sir,
 
I KNOW THIS WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME I AM MR.MICHAEL TAYLOR, THE SON OF THE FORMER LIBERIA PRESIDENT MR. CHARLES TAYLOR. MY FAMILY AND I IS ON EXILE. PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO HELP ME CLEAR THIS PACKAGE THAT IS ALREADY IN AMERICA WHICH I SHIPPED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS WITH THE HELP OF A DIPLOMAT BUT THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE ALL IN  BILLS, BUT THE DIPLOMAT DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT IS MONEY THAT I HAVE IN THE PACKAGE.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME NOW IS THIS, GIVE ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE PHONE, YOUR COMPANY NAME WITH ADDRESS AND OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MICHAEL TAYLOR.

[end spam]

Ah, yes.  I just love it when I'm contacted by the children of former heads of state.  I'm waiting for Amy Carter to ask me to help her rescue the family's peanut crop from the bole weevil.

[and now a word from our sponsors...]



More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home